Florida Blue Medicare PBA50 National Championship
From: Sunday, July 12, 2020
To: Thursday, July 16, 2020
Spanish Springs Lanes
997 Alverez Ave.
The Villages, FL 32159
Oil Pattern Schedule
- All Rounds - PBA Billy Hardwick 44
Please check back for format schedule.
Participant must be at least 50 years of age to enter a PBA50 event.
Participant must be a USBC member in good standing.
An updated entry form is in progress. Entries will reopen when further updates are available regarding COVID-19.
Once the entry form is updated, entries can then be emailed to:
Mary von Krueger
Tournament Entries Coordinator
Phone: (206) 332-9688
*Entries will not be accepted over the phone.
Entry fees must be received at least two weeks prior to the start date of the tournament. An administrative fee of $25 will be assessed for all payments made after the payment deadline date.
Entry fees received onsite will incur an administrative fee of $50.
Maximum Field Size
PBA Lane Pattern
PBA Billy Hardwick 44
A mandatory meeting for all non-members will be held 30 minutes prior to the first practice session. Non-members are welcome and encouraged to experience PBA50 Tour events providing they average 200 in their most recent league season with at least 36 games bowled.
Larry & Sue Ducat
Estimated Prize Fund Information
Estimated Entries (160)
Estimated Cash Spots (53)
Super Senior Cash Spots (8)
Estimated Main Prize Fund
1st Place $15000
2nd Place $8000
3rd Place $4500
4th Place $3500
5th Place $2500
6th Place $2300
7th Place $2000
8th Place $1900
9th Place $1875
10th Place $1850
11th Place $1825
12th Place $1800
13th Place $1775
14th Place $1750
15th Place $1725
16th Place $1700
17th Place $1600
18th Place $1580
19th Place $1560
20th Place $1540
21st Place $1520
22nd Place $1500
23rd Place $1480
24th Place $1460
25th Place $1440
26th Place $1420
27th Place $1400
28th Place $1380
29th Place $1360
30th Place $1340
31st Place $1320
32nd Place $1300
53rd Place $1050
Super Senior Cash Spots (Ages 60+) $1000 each
New 2020 PBA50 & PBA60 Bracket Challenge
- The new “Bracket Challenge” program for PBA50 Tour events will work as follows:
- There will be separate divisions for PBA50 and PBA60 players.
- No additional entry fee will be required for PBA members entered in the tournament.
- The Bracket Challenge is open to PBA members only.
- Day 1 of qualifying – Top 24 in each division advance based on total pins of Games 1,2,3, and 4.
- Day 2 of qualifying – Top 24 in each division enter single-game-elimination bracket match play beginning in game 1.
- Guaranteed prize money in each division: 1st Place: $250, 2nd Place $150, 3rd Place $100.
- A season long point list will be maintained based on PBA50 and PBA60 bracket finishes in 13 of 15 events on the PBA50 Tour schedule. 1st (12pts.), 2nd (10 pts.), 3rd (8 pts.), 4th-6th (6pts.), 7th-12th (4 pts.), 13th-24th (2 pts.) The USBC tournaments listed on the PBA50 Tour schedule are not included in the Bracket Challenge.
- The top 24 points leaders in each division advance to a final bracket to be held in Jackson, Mich. Qualifiers 1-8 in each division will receive one bye round.
- Guaranteed final bracket prize money in each division: 1st $5,000, 2nd $2,500, 3rd-4th $1,000, 5th-8th $750, 9th-16th $500, 17th-24th $250.
- A PBA member starting the season in the PBA50 division, who turns 60 during the season will have the choice of remaining in the PBA50 division or starting over entirely in the PBA60 division. PBA members must have bowled a minimum six events of the 13 “in the same age-group division” to be eligible to compete in the final bracket in Jackson, Mich.
- A non-member who joins the PBA may begin compiling points at the time he joins.
- The Bracket Challenge will not award a PBA50 or PBA60 title.
There will be a designated area for motor home parking at the bowling center. Water will be available. Motor home parking will be available beginning Saturday, April 25 at 9 a.m.